The new AVOD feature released in BazePort 8.3 is a powerful tool when you want to reach out to your guests, crew or colleagues with important information.
The format is short videos for playback in front of movies and news. Creating these short videos are more straightforward than you might think. Here's a brief guide to help you get started.
Use a familiar tool to create announcements
Creating slides in PowerPoint is familiar to us all. With a few clicks, slides can become an announcement for use in BazePort AVOD. Both PowerPoint for Windows and Mac has this option.
- Create one or a few slides. Remember to be brief. We recommend your announcement videos not be longer than 10 seconds.
- If you use pictures and backgrounds, keep them in the exact same place in each of the slides. Do this to make sure there is not too much movement in the result.
- When ready with the slides, choose File and export in the PowerPoint menu.
- Then choose MOV under file format.
- Dependent if you are a Mac or Windows user, the interface is now somewhat different.
In PowerPoint for Windows, choose the Create a Video option. Select the Full HD format size 1920x1080 option. Then choose whether to use the timing settings from the slide (Recorded settings) and set seconds for slides without timing in the window below. You are now set and can create the video.
With a bit of practice, you can create powerful AVOD content in minutes. Good luck!
YOU MAY ALSO READ ABOUT
New features in BazePort 8.3
Not a BazePort IPTV customer yet? We are happy to inform you with more information.
Please contact our sales team to see if BazePort IPTV can be a fit for your venue.